DELPHI Events from the 130-140 GeV Run
Events at maximum energy :
To get the full size picture of an event, click on the icon.
To get its description, click on the label below the icon.
- e+ e- --> e+ e-
- r063905e003267, forward, in EMF
Typical Bhabha event with the electron pair identified by showers
in the EMF.
- e+ e- --> Mu+ Mu-
- e+ e- --> Tau+ Tau-
- r064284e005590, one Tau decays to Pi, the other to Rho
- r064312e002237, Tau decays to Pi+ Pi0 vs very low energy particle
Very unlikely decay configuration, was selected by searches.
- r064181e018091, Tau decays to Pi+ Pi0 vs 3Pi Pi0
- e+ e- --> q qbar, 2 jets
- e+ e- --> q qbar, 3 or more jets
- r064631e001807, 3 or 4 jets
- e+ e- --> q qbar, 4 jets
- r063906e023833, 4 jet candidate
- r064307e010647, 4 jet candidate
| cut view with shading
|| xy view (zoomed)
|| zx view rotated